Non-negotiables meaning – not open to discussion
When you start to think about implementing changes that will help improve your health or achieve your goals, I believe you should have these non-negotiables. This mean that unless something happens out of your control you will do these non-negotiables and eventually, they will become fixed into your routine, like having your morning coffee.
Here are some examples of mine
- To walk 10,000 steps minimum every day
- To eat protein with every meal
- To wash my hair at least twice a week
- To call my mum and dad at least once a fortnight
- Aim to get at least 7 hours sleep every night